Thursday, December 29, 2005

About Nazura

Ten facts about Nazura that you don't know (and now do) :

  1. I was in the front page of Malay Mail back in 1992....... hahahahaha.... still couldn't figure out (until now) why I ended up doing that!
  2. I LOVE baking and cooking..... (if you haven't been to my blog yet, then this is something new...otherwise, just pretend that you are surprise when you read this ok?;
  3. Just like the other angels, I'm a food goddess! I LOVE eating... cakes, ice creams, pasta, all the fat-content food....yumm yumm;
  4. My dream is to own a cafe.... something like Starbucks or Coffee Bean, or probably just a cozy restaurant where people can sit down and unwind;
  5. I think I need to attend an anger management class..... %$&%^&*^;
  6. Coffee is on my mind DAILY.... yes, Imma coffee junkie!
  7. I hate hospitals, nurses, doctors and the likes!.... 
  8. I don't like boat rides.... makes me dizzy, but I love going to islands!.... how lah??
  9. I've always wanted a toned (may be muscular a bit) body $#%&*!?... yea I know that was just a DREAM... a BIG one! .... and last but not least
  10. Can't live without rice for more than 2 days..... !









Favorite Sport : Nothing in particular but I love to swim, jog and cycle.... and I enjoy snorkeling too!

Favourite Book : I read INFERNO recently ...  but I read all kinds of book actually..... and magazines.. and cook books... etc etc etc

Favourite Food : All the good & fatty food... pizza, pasta, BBQ ribs, grilled salmon, all kinds of desserts.....

Likes : Beach and palm trees and sunset!!!!!!!! How romantic!

Dislikes : .... *thinking*

Memorable Quotes : Hmmm.... *thinking* .. again

3 comments:

Leilanie said...

Hi Zura,
Sophie Kinsella - I just love her style of writing. Hilarious and intelligently witty! I started with "Can you keep a secret"; then, I went to MPH and got the entire Shopaholic collection.

NAH said...

Hi Lanie,

Yup, thru. Very funny pieces (sometimes Becky's shopping habit sounds like me).... makes me scared though! hehehe

Anonymous said...

IU9 kan?